Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 165913
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Electronic Arts - Austin
EA's Quality Verification team is looking for a Quality Designer to join our Embedded Quality Verification team in Austin to work on a STAR WARS The Old Republic game.
Join us for an opportunity to help release fun, internationally recognized titles such as Plants vs Zombies, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, and more! You will be a part of a QA team that aims to always use creativity in test automation and data analysis through automation and reporting. Collaborating to refine workflows and establish best practices, your mission will be to solidify data-driven development practices. You will work with Data Analysts and Quality Engineers to guide QV workflow efficiency to produce and ship our games at the highest possible level of quality.
You will work with diverse teams and projects and improve process through data analysis. We are looking for a personality type that is dynamic, enthusiastic and able to network across multiple groups and individuals. Join a team where you make a difference to our games every day, and are challenged and supported to grow and evolve!
Scope and Influence:
In this role your responsibilities would include:
- Analyze test processes and strategy through multiple performance indicators and drive process changes
- Maintain risk-based testing process to coordinate and adapt test procedures
- Work directly with discipline leads to agree on process / support strategies
- Use best practices of past projects and other global QA teams at EA
- Work directly with Quality Engineering team
- Work directly with QA Data Analytics to promote process improvements
- Scale testing by exploring and using tools and automation opportunities
- 4+ years professional experience in QA.
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience working with diverse teams
- Experience with software testing best practices and patterns.
- Experience participating in all aspects of Scrum: planning, daily engagement, and retrospectives.
- Experience with Unity / Unreal
- Experience working with mobile debug / testing tools
- Experience with Power BI or other data reporting visualization
- Understanding of goals and measurements in QA that dictate workflow efficiency
- Experience with iOS and Android software development (or PS4/Xbox console equivalent)
- A love for making and playing games, and passion for quality in everything we do
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-05-17 19:37:07.857
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。