Community Manager - Mobile
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 165885
Position Title: Community Engagement Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO)
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Reporting to our Mobile Publishing & Marketing Manager, the Community Engagement Manager will manage the management EA's Mobile social media campaigns in Mexico. You will develop and launch local social channels for EA core mobile franchises in the market. They will manage the local implementation of social content strategies, and work with all partners to manage content calendars, scheduling, and publishing of content. We ask that you have a strong grasp of social media platforms. You are a specialist, knowledgeable in industry trends and the latest innovations. You will work with important regional and global partners to integrate and align social opportunities and build EA's community base.
You will play an important role in the EA Emerging Markets Commercial Mobile team as it will shape the social media marketing approach, determine digital plans and live service operations to meet the needs and feedback from our players in the region.
- You will coordinate the performance of the game's social media channels
- You will grow content creators and influencer marketing of the game
- You will plan and track new projects and online content
- You will analyze important metrics and help market strategy of the game on a weekly/monthly basis
- You will stablish partnerships to broaden EA's engagement with the community
- You will monitor player and community sentiments to provide relevant feedback to game studios to support high impact player centric live service programs
- You will partner with EA global creative and localisation teams to create assets that both resonate with local players and are tailored for mobile platforms.
- You will develop relationships with platform, brand and media partners within Mexico.
- You will bring performance metrics related to revenue and user growth through operations
A passion for the video games industry, and for mobile games in particular.
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing on client side (digital/marketing/social) or top digital/advertising agencies.
- Strong creative and editorial skills – including language localization.
- Experience developing insights from social listening.
- Experience with social analytics across channels.
- Summarize data from many sources into relevant insights.
- Experience growing social communities and developing content on social platforms.
- Working knowledge of tools like Synthesio, Social Bakers, Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Datasift, Radian 6.
- Creative, player first approach.
- Written and spoken Spanish language proficiency
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Community / Marketing Title: Community Manager - Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: Acerca de EA En Electronic Arts, nuestro objetivo es inspirar al mundo para que juegue. Creamos experiencias de juego nuevas y extraordinarias para nuestros millones de jugadores de todo el mundo, mediante la unión de personas con talento que combinan creatividad, innovación y pasión. Sabemos que nuestro punto fuerte es la diversidad de nuestra gente. Sumergimos a nuestros empleados en una cultura inclusiva y proporcionamos oportunidades de aprendizaje y liderazgo para que realicen el trabajo más impactante y gratificante de sus carreras. Nuestros empleados son lo más importante. Ofrecemos paquetes de prestaciones completos que se centran en la salud y el bienestar para respaldar tus necesidades y ayudarte a equilibrar carrera y vida personal. Ofrecemos acceso a unos entornos de trabajo dinámicos y de colaboración, oportunidades para conectarnos y contribuir mediante los grupos de recursos de empleados, así como apoyo para una vida equilibrada con días libres pagados, bajas de maternidad y paternidad, además de videojuegos gratuitos y mucho más. Electronic Arts ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano, o de cualquier otra característica protegida por ley. Electronic Arts también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la legislación aplicable.
Date Opened: 2021-05-12 08:43:11.17
EEO Employer Verbiage:
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.