Recruteur.euse Sénior.e / Senior Recruiter
Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 165837
Position Title: Senior Recruiter
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Reporting to the Manager Talent Acquisition, you will be based in our Motive Montreal Studio, supporting the recruitment for the studio.
What you will do at Motive:
- You will manage the entire recruitment cycle to meet staffing goals (create job postings, need analysis meetings, select and recommend candidates, organize and participate in interviews), offers and sourcing.
- You will develop strategic plans to recruit the best talents for studio positions.
- You will propose and implement methods to increase the quality and quantity of applications, including new sources for active and passive recruitment.
- Use social and professional networking platforms to identify and find the best candidates.
- You will work with hiring managers to ensure that job requirements and expectations are understood and that candidates are assessed against well-defined criteria.
- Coach recruiting managers on interview techniques and make recommendations on the selection of candidates.
- Monitor and document the important indicators designed to measure the effectiveness of the recruitment process.
- Identify opportunities for promoting the employer brand.
- Build a pipeline of promising candidates and maintain regular contact for future opportunities.
- Ensure highest excellence in service to create an exceptional experience for candidates.
Qualities of the next Senior Recruiter at Motive:
- Ability to speak and read French
- At least 5 years of experience managing the full recruitment cycle as well as sourcing.
- Fluency in English and French both orally and in writing.
- Excellent ability to develop business partnerships, and influence.
- Ability to prioritize and organizer your work.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other sourcing tools.
- Experience in creative high-tech/video game industry an asset.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruteur.euse Sénior.e / Senior Recruiter
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-10 13:58:43.647
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.