Software Engineer III
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 165817
Position Title: Software Engineer III
We’re looking for highly talented and dedicated Software Engineers who thrive in fast paced, ever changing development environments. As a Software Engineer III, you’ll be an integral member of a team delivering game experiences.
Here's how your day would look like:
- Collaboratively working to deliver highly available, highly scalable products/services.
- Working with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
- Ensuring our designs are simple and effective with excellent workflows and features.
- Working on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
Who fits the bill:
- 7+ years of relative experience in object oriented design/programming, strong programming expertise in either C/C++, C#
- Experience working on .NET framework, .NET based windows application development, Webservices development
- May work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities as appropriate
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
- Strong analysis and debugging skills.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
- Understanding and familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure etc.
- Passion and creativity for problem solving
- Able to work and problem solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation, and initiative
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems
- A passion for gaming and a highly analytical and creative thinker
- Coordinate closely with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
Nice to Have Skills:
- General awareness of SCRUM as a development process
- Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modeling and data visualizations
- Working with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Mysql database will be an added advantage
What to Expect:
- A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
- The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE and tools
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with a wide range of talented engineers
- Career progression and mentoring
- A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
- The opportunity to expand and grow as an engineer
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer III
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-07 00:31:00.223
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.