Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 165816
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
We're looking for and dedicated Software Engineers who excel in. As a Sr. Software Engineer 1, you'll be an member of a team delivering game experiences.
Here's how your day would look like:
- Collaboratively working to provide available, scalable products.
- Work with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
- Ensuring our designs are simple with excellent workflows and features.
- Analyse the complex technical architecture across EA's platform and infrastructure lead the assessment of failures and determine causes and improve fixes
You will report to Senior Engineering Manager
Who fits the bill:
- 12 + years of relative experience in object-oriented design/programming, programming expertise in either , C#, .NET Framework
- Experience working on .NET framework, .NET based windows application development, Webservices development
- 2 + years of experience architecting and designing distributed, resilient, globally scalable products in the cloud by using outstanding engineering principles and modern DevOps best practices.
- As a senior technical leader you love to experiment with creative technology, dive deep into code and are willing to go any level of detail to solve complex computing problems.
- Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency
- Coach engineering team in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals
- Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance from launch through integration, staging and production environments to provide solid test cases.
- Integrate research, conduct fail-fast POCs and implement MVPs at high velocity
- Experience with Agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
- Coordinate with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
- May work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities
- Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
- Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
- Familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Passion and creativity for solutions
- High-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation,
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems
- Familiarity with visualisation tools and database technologies, familiarity with techniques such as predictive modelling.
- Work with Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of MySQL database will be an added advantage
What to Expect:
- A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
- The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE, and tools
- Regular knowledge sharing sessions with multiple experienced engineers
- Career progression and mentoring
- A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
- The opportunity to grow as an engineer
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer - .NET
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-07 00:29:49.89
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.