Gestionnaire de Production / Production Manager
Multiple Locations: Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 165737
Position Title: DM
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As a Production Manager (Development Manager), you manage the development execution on a diverse team, to build and launch a AAA video game. This is a leadership role that involves a high level of interaction with team members and team leadership. Development Manager focus on project management, progress tracking, and risk mitigation with Producers to produce predictable results that ensure feature quality and partner agreement.
- You will lead diverse teams to achieve functionality, modules, or specific components of a game.
- Coordinate with the team to meet their sprint/release goals, organize resources in planning, tracking, and reporting on the work.
- Work with the Leads, Producers, and other Development Directors to establish and communicate project goals, goals, plans, and milestones to the project team.
- Work with our partners to manage trade-offs between scope, resources, and time during the project lifecycle.
- Identify and analyze project risks; develop mitigation plans for them.
- Create status reports, project plans, communications plans, and sprint retrospectives.
- Work with other DDs to identify opportunities for process improvements to make sure we are delivering high-quality content as effectively as possible.
- You will report to the Franchise Development Director.
- 4+ years' experience in project management and team management
- 2 or more shipped games
- Experience in cross disciplinary collaboration on a game development team
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication across all levels and organizations
- Knowledge of the use of project management tools and development practices; knowledge of JIRA
Community / Marketing Title: Gestionnaire de Production / Production Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-05-04 16:53:57.233
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。