Concepteur.rice Technique Sénior.e / Senior Technical Designer - DEAD SPACE
Posizioni multiple: Montreal, QC, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 165626
Position Title: Sr Game Designer
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As a Senior Technical Designer, you will be a vital connection between Design and Engineering. Working towards a mastery of Frostbite, EA's state-of-the-art game engine that powers games such as Star Wars™: Squadrons, Battlefield™, Dragon Age™, you will learn how everything works and won't shy away from diving into new or undocumented systems.
Senior Technical Designer should have experience with a variety of engines and tools as well as visual scripting. Bringing your experience in video games production you should also be comfortable about learning "on the fly".
- You will be a proactive problem solver and contributor.
- Support and guide other team members in relation to design features and workflows; you are the first point of escalation for designers and programmers.
- You will maintain and own systems and features during production.
- Review designs, content and the game to ensure consistency, quality and compliance with performance goals, memory budgets and standards.
- Help advocate for best practices to the content team
- Proactively communicate with your lead and teammates to set priorities and goals for your work
- Act autonomously to track down issues or improvement areas and implement novel solutions
- Experience in technical design processes, content creation, engines, tools and pipelines.
- Some experience in scripting or visual scripting would be an advantage.
- You have an understanding of code and experience bridging design and engineering practices.
- Experience in cross disciplinary collaboration and bridging between creatives and engineers.
- Well versed in modern game design trends and how they function.
- Games industry experience shipping titles is an advantage, as previous experience in a Technical role but we encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Community / Marketing Title: Concepteur.rice Technique Sénior.e / Senior Technical Designer - DEAD SPACE
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 453
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.