Software Engineer - Frostbite
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165557
Position Title: Software Engineer I
Software Engineer, Frostbite Schematics - C++/C#
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
What does the Frostbite team do?
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art, multi-platform game development engine. We empower creators to shape the future of gaming and we achieve this by developing leading-edge engine features and world class tools. Our accomplished team from across the globe is dedicated to building innovative technology and working closely with teams across EA to ship amazing games. Frostbite powers some of the most stunning games in the industry with deep player experiences.
Why join the Frostbite Team?
As a Software Engineer on Frostbite, you will develop cutting edge tools and runtime technologies for game developers across EA worldwide. The Schematics team within Frostbite are responsible for the data-driven visual scripting engine that allows game creators the flexibility to craft any kind of gameplay experience. You will tackle game engine challenges across a broad range of genres and the results of your work will have a real impact on the final quality of games enjoyed by millions of players. You will be part of a team that is passionate about pushing our technologies forward while having fun.
- Create and improve workflows and data builds for complex gameplay systems
- Design and implement systems used by thousands of game developers across EA
- Collaborate closely with game teams to enable creative workflows and maximize in-game performance
- Refine usability, stability, and tool performance to power our users to create stunning games
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related academic program
- 1+ years working experience in C++ and/or C#
- Passion for solving hard problems with great people
- Ability to dive into large, complex software and be productive
- Experience collaborating with large multi-domain teams
- Experience in game engine development
- Experience with visual scripting languages
- Experience developing gameplay systems
- Passion for video games
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - Frostbite
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-04-29 17:25:53.77
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。