Production Coordinator (Contract/Temporary)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165555
Position Title: Production Coordinator II
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA SPORTS Mobile is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
The EA SPORTS Mobile team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by over 450 million gamers around the world. With teams located in Orlando, Bucharest, and Hyderabad, EA SPORTS Mobile is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
EA Mobile is looking for a Production Coordinator to support two of our game development studios.
This is a Temporary full-time / Contractor position.
As a Production Coordinator, you will be in daily contact (virtually) with team members helping foster a fun and productive environment.
Daily activities will range from helping onboard new hires, partnering with partner groups like IT to help unblock team members, arranging team events and swag, to facilitating culture-focused meetings.
One of our key values is “People First” ensuring a culture of Justice Equity Diversity & Inclusion. We want to ensure the person joining our team fully demonstrates these principles!
You will report to the head of operations for these studios.
- Track department expenditures and help monitor the budget
- Asset management and purchasing (hardware, software, office supplies, swag, and misc. peripherals)
- Coordinate desk changes or office visits (we are still 100% offsite)
- Reconcile corporate cards for certain individuals
- Provide initial expense tool training and general assistance with expense report queries.
- Advocate company procedures and attend any information and training sessions related to new studio processes to support best practices
- Organize meetings, conferences, catering, and special event logistics.
- Help with onboarding new hires to ensure account and equipment setups have been completed before they start
- Organize travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, travel letters for international travel)
- Work with outreach and annual charity events (team, studio, and campus-wide)
- Coordinate gifts for life events such as baby gift baskets, bereavement flowers, retirement gifts
- Organize team culture projects such as team building events, giveaways, and surveys
- Assist team to submit or escalate Service Desk tickets when needed
- Maintain studio-specific email distribution lists and Slack channels
- Maintain administrative files (payroll reporting, contract payments, conferences)
- Maintain storage space and equipment overflow (there may be a need to go into the office on rare occasions to ship out swag)
- Other administrative responsibilities tasks for the studio
- You have some previous administrative experience supporting teams
- You are fully comfortable using tools such as Excel, MS Word, and equivalent google products, creating and manipulating spreadsheets, formatting, and creating forms
- You have a desire to take ownership, be responsible and find solutions
- You can demonstrate excellent customer service
- You love working with other people and being part of a passionate team
- You are able to prioritize effectively
- You are comfortable sending out status reports to ensure alignment with priorities you are working on
Community / Marketing Title: Production Coordinator (Contract/Temporary)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-23 04:43:23.593
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.