Senior Brand Designer (6 Months)
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • New York, New York, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 165400
Position Title: Contingent
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide.
We are EA’s newly formed brand team which means that you’ve caught us at the best time - the very beginning - how exciting is that? We are still figuring things out as we move along this journey but can guarantee it is going to be a fun one. If you’re looking for a challenge, then this might be the role for you. The opportunity to bring an amazing brand back to life doesn’t come around too often so we hope you join us for the ride.
The Senior Brand Designer will report to the Creative Director of Marcom Strategy and is responsible for the strategic and hands-on development of visual brand identities, design systems, and digital/print channel executions in support of the Electronic Arts hero brand.
- Participate in the development of the Electronic Arts hero brand and its sub-brand identity systems.
- Lead the creation of all global brand assets across a range of mediums including web, social, digital, and print.
- Assist in internal design requests (i.e. internal branding, EA brand swag, enterprise presentations)
- Mentor and support internal designers and oversee the day-to-day work.
- Create and maintain brand guidelines, brief and educate partner teams on these rules, and ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution.
- Direct our external design agencies, keeping both small and large-scale projects on track.
- 5+ years of design experience.
- Knowledge of all aspects of brand design (i.e. typography, iconography, illustration, photography and visual language).
- You develop ideas from concept to execution, building alignment around design direction and execution with senior stakeholders.
- You are a communicator, able to provide clear direction and mentorship to designers.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- You have a passion for design and games!
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Brand Designer (6 Months)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-15 23:52:16.883
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.