Senior 3D Environment Artist - Silver Rain
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 165376
Position Title: Contingent
Senior 3D Environment Artist - Silver Rain
We are looking for a Senior 3D Environment Artist to join us on an exciting unannounced project!
You will be working alongside the lead artist and concept art team to bring the game’s environments and world to life, while meeting goals related to our publishing Milestones.
You will support the team whilst also communicating with other discipline leaders such as Animation, Design, VFX and Audio.
You’ll be a key stakeholder in realising the stylistic vision for 3D environments in the game, with opportunities to focus on specific world biomes to really have an impact on creating a unique gameplay and storytelling experience for our players.
Please send a full CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior 3D Environment Artist
Full-time/Part-Time Remote position - working from home. UK Based Studio and locations preferred.
What the job entails:
* Develop modular 3D Environment assets in an industry standard 3D modelling package (3DsMax preferred but equivalent is fine)
* Implement and test assets within a game engine to meet creative vision
* Offer expertise in reviews, technical design discussions and production pipeline
* Work with the concept artists and design team to deliver 3D environmental assets and levels based on approved art direction
* Communicate ideas and collaborate with the animation and technical art teams to ensure environments meet a high visual standard in game
* Has spent relevant time as a games 3D Environment Artist within a role of responsibility, working on shipped products
* Proven ability to craft stylised assets, creating foliage and natural-looking elements
* Are able to plan and deliver assets on-spec and within an agreed timeframe
* Experience or enthusiasm for working with remote teams (Knowledge of sourcetree/version control a bonus)
* Strong artistic eye for detail with knowledge of lighting, colour/shape theory and composition
* Strong polygon modelling skills required. Additional interest in environment design such as lighting/shaders/traditional art skills are a plus
* Strong texturing skills using Substance Painter (Substance Designer is a plus)
* Experience with organic sculpting using Zbrush or equivalent
* Ability to take ownership of areas of the game working with or without concept art.
Under applicable data protection laws, the data controller of this recruitment process is our partner Silver Rain. For any related queries, please contact email@example.com
EA only acts on behalf of our partner to provide you this job advert, assess your eligibility and forward your application firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior 3D Environment Artist - Silver Rain
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-13 09:15:49.283
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.