Technical Artist - Silver Rain
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 165374
Position Title: Contingent
Technical Artist - Silver Rain
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Artist to join us on an exciting unannounced project!
You will be part of the Technical Art team, helping to deliver art and animation systems to the desired high quality while problem solving technical challenges with production workflows and feature implementation in game.
You will collaborate with other disciplines such as Programming, Art, Design, VFX and Audio to realise the creative vision for the project.
As each Technical Artist has different areas of specialisation this role aims to maximise on the strengths of the individual alongside those of the rest of the Technical Art team, to round out available technical art skills and fully support the technical needs of both the artists and animators.
As such, all experience levels will be considered with a relevant portfolio or supporting application material.
Please send a full CV, Cover Letter and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-time/Part-Time Remote position - working from home. UK Based Studio and locations preferred.
What the job entails:
* Work with the rest of the Technical Art team to support the artists and animators and ensure the desired visual standards are met in game
* Experience with an industry standard 3D software package (e.g. Blender, Maya, 3ds Max)
* Specialisation in at least one relevant area such as shaders, rigging, art optimisation, animation systems, tool development etc.
* Be motivated and organised in delivering work to meet milestone deadlines
* Communicate ideas, collaborate with other teammates, and suggest solutions for technical art and general project concerns and requests
* Collaborate with the Technical Art Director in growing your technical art skills and working autonomously where specialist knowledge is required
* A portfolio or body of work that shows your technical art knowledge and the ability to solve problems
* Familiarity with Unreal Engine
* Ability to deliver features on-spec and within an agreed timeframe
* Experience or enthusiasm for working with remote teams
* Keenness in developing knowledge and expertise as a technical artist
Under applicable data protection laws, the data controller of this recruitment process is our partner Silver Rain. For any related queries, please contact email@example.com
EA only acts on behalf of our partner to provide you this job advert, assess your eligibility and forward your application firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Artist - Silver Rain
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-04-13 09:16:29.043
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。