Location: Maryland, United States
Requisition Number: 165292
Position Title: Producer I
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA's network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
BioWare is looking for an experienced and passionate Narrative Producer for our next Mass Effect game. You will report to the Project Director.
- Reporting to the Project Director, you'll work with the Creative Director, Performance Director, and content teams to bring amazing Mass Effect stories to life.
- As the vision holder for the game's narrative, you'll combine the creative, business, and technical needs into a unified set of strategic narrative goals for the project.
- You'll work with research and development teams within EA to develop the next generation of tools that we use to tell our stories.
- Use data and analytics to guide the project and ensure that decisions are made to keep the project moving forward.
- Work alongside project leadership and all stakeholders to ensure high-quality execution against key deliverables.
- Set quality targets, and improve processes to ensure those targets are met.
- Uphold the studio's values around diversity and inclusion for our teams, and for our players.
- Experience managing large teams.
- Able to work independently with a distributed team and a wide range of disciplines.
- This role requires the ability to build strong relationships to allow you to exert influence within BioWare and centralized EA groups.
- We ask that you build relationships to allow you to exert influence within BioWare and centralized EA groups.
- Experience with current gaming trends and the Mass Effect audience.
- You can work on complex problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of game operations acquired from 7+ years of experience as a producer of AAA games.
Community / Marketing Title: Narrative Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-08 20:32:00.58
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.