Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 165280
Position Title: Senior Analyst
We are looking for a Sr Analyst to join the Bucharest Analytics team. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will help improve our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions. You will report to the Business Analytics manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to collaborate with you.
- Manage projects involving complex data collection, analyses and recommendations
- Transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the audience
- Work with other EA Analytics teams to improve current models and existing methodologies and processes or build new ones, especially around how to set up experiments and how we could better assess their performance
- Lead the exploratory work to help improve the consumers’ experience, the acquisition/engagement strategy and increase revenue
- Create data-driven insights and analyses that influence development decisions and marketing strategies, by using the appropriate data and tools
- Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games
Background and technical skills:
- Advanced SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets
- 3+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, with the ability to manage the analytical process and translate the findings from the data into recommendations for our partners
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences preferred
- Experience in data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau, etc.).
- English proficiency
- usually see challenges as opportunities
- are independent and committed to see your projects until the end and you always push for great quality work
- know that details are important, but you always keep in mind the full context
- have a clear desire for continuous growth and an active investment in own learning
- want to meet a global and diverse group of colleagues coming from different backgrounds
...we would be happy to meet you!
We're an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-08 08:18:06.003
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.