Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 165280
Position Title: Senior Analyst
We are looking for a Sr Analyst to join the Bucharest Analytics team. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will help improve our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions. You will report to the Business Analytics manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to collaborate with you.
- Manage projects involving complex data collection, analyses and recommendations
- Transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the audience
- Work with other EA Analytics teams to improve current models and existing methodologies and processes or build new ones, especially around how to set up experiments and how we could better assess their performance
- Lead the exploratory work to help improve the consumers’ experience, the acquisition/engagement strategy and increase revenue
- Create data-driven insights and analyses that influence development decisions and marketing strategies, by using the appropriate data and tools
- Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games
Background and technical skills:
- Advanced SQL skills including experience querying complex data sets
- 3+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, with the ability to manage the analytical process and translate the findings from the data into recommendations for our partners
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences preferred
- Experience in data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau, etc.).
- English proficiency
- usually see challenges as opportunities
- are independent and committed to see your projects until the end and you always push for great quality work
- know that details are important, but you always keep in mind the full context
- have a clear desire for continuous growth and an active investment in own learning
- want to meet a global and diverse group of colleagues coming from different backgrounds
...we would be happy to meet you!
We're an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-08 08:18:06.003
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。