Producer - FIFA
Lage: Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 165279
Position Title: Producer II
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FIFA franchise. EA Sports - FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC and mobile.
Innovation, passion and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
If you're passionate about your craft, this is a role of a lifetime.
- Establish roadmaps for game experiences, aligning with the broader goals of FIFA and EA.
- Use insights to create feature goals to focus ideation and spur creativity across the team.
- Be a member of the leadership team and guide team culture to build a highly engaged team.
- Partner with production, art, design, and engineering leads to improve quality, communication and coordination.
- Partner with the development directors to manage the project schedule, milestones and sprint deliverables.
- Partner with art, UX, engineering, QA, and design teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- Engage with other partner teams including publishing, marketing, finance, legal, consumer insights, and game analytics.
- You will be the bridge between the design team and project managers, overseeing what experiences we build, why we build them, and managing the delivery of them to our players.
- You will report to the production leader of your area.
- An experienced producer or product manager with 6+ years of experience in game production, entertainment, or technology-focused roles.
- A love for working with a diverse group of people to accomplish something great as a team.
- A passion for pioneering, and encouraging others to consider different perspectives.
- A master of influence, helping others understand and become passionate about their work.
- An accomplished mediator and resolver of conflicts.
- Familiar with scrum and agile development concepts.
- Experienced in using data and insights to inform planning.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter interaktiver Unterhaltungssoftware. EA bietet Spiele, Inhalte und Online-Dienste für internetfähige Spielkonsolen, Personalcomputer, Mobiltelefone und Tablets an.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 369
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA engagiert sich für Chancengleichheit und Gleichstellung. Alle Personalentscheidungen werden unabhängig von Ethnie, Hautfarbe, Herkunft, Abstammung, Geschlecht, Geschlechtsidentität oder ausgelebtem Geschlecht, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, genetischer Information, Religion, Behinderung, Krankheit, Schwangerschaft, Familienstand oder Veteranenstatus getroffen. EA sorgt außerdem für die durch geltendes Gesetz vorgeschriebenen Anpassungen am Arbeitsplatz für Individuen mit anerkannten Behinderungen.