Développeur principal de logiciels - C# - Outils / Lead Software Developer - C# - Tools
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 165238
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As the Lead Tools Software Developer, you will report to the Engine Technical Director. You will create new tools development and existing workflows improvements through the entire project.
- Have to understand the needs of our game production and partner with directors and leaders to determine if tools and workflows need to be created or improved.
- Oversee work in our in-house engine editor and third-party application plug-ins. (such as 3DSMax, Maya, Perforce)
- Mentor a team of tools software developers with a broad range of experience and seniority.
- Play an active role in project planning for your team, in collaboration with Production staff.
- Spend approximately 50% of your time doing hands-on tools development and code reviews.
- Oversee the performance and compensation review of your team.
- Hire Tools Programmers for your team and the studio.
- 5+ years of experience with C# tools development in the video games industry.
- Experience in team management and project planning.
Community / Marketing Title: Développeur principal de logiciels - C# - Outils / Lead Software Developer - C# - Tools
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-12 14:06:34.203
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.