Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165174
Position Title: Staff Analyst, Analytics
Marketing Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Full-Time | Manages People: No | Location: Vancouver, Canada
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team as an Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager of Consumer Marketing & Insights – Analytics at our Vancouver studio.
You will analyze diverse sets of data, create reporting structures, and build statistical models to provide insights on marketing performance and recommendations on growth opportunities for EA. You will work closely with your analytics colleagues and marketing partners, tie your work to the business environment, and ensure your insights create clarity, drive action, and have a tangible impact on EA's success.
What you will do:
- Ensure analytics and reporting requests are well understood in context of marketing partners' needs and environment, and then translate the requirements into a structured plan to ensure that your output will lead to an action or a decision.
- Select, query, process, and explore an array of internal and third-party data sources in iterative cycles to find the marketing signal in the noise.
- Produce and maintain interactive dashboards and other automated reporting to inform the business on a continuous, self-serve basis.
- Design crisp, effective data visualizations and presentations to tell compelling data stories to stakeholders and influence the business.
- Work with marketing and communications teams to enhance understanding of the drivers of marketing channel performance and make recommendations that lead to measurable improvements.
- Proactively explore data and suggest new opportunities to measure and assess the performance of our Marketing and Commercial actions.
- Curious and creative, you are inspired to explore data to clarify understanding, uncover patterns and relationships, and find the next big opportunity
- You have strong collaboration skills that enable you to excel in distributed, matrixed team environments.
- You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems and removing obstacles.
- You have the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference and promote meaningful change.
- Fundamental belief in the power of data to improve decision-making and business results and ability to turn numbers into knowledge that marketers can use.
Background and Technical skills:
- Background in Quantitative Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics.
- 2+ years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in gaming, technology, e-commerce or consulting.
- Experience with R or other statistical software.
- SQL skills.
- Data visualization skills, and familiarity with data visualization software such as Looker, R Shiny, Power BI, Data Studio.
- Experience with digital marketing and marketing channels (social media analytics, online video analytics, online ad platforms, email, web analytics).
EA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-14 23:19:53.91
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.