Principal Technical Product Manager - Live Services
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 165156
Position Title: Principal Product Manager
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that allow game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built.
The Data & AI group in EADP oversees Live Services products that power personalized experiences in our Mobile and HD titles, web assets and other player engagement channels . The Live Services suite uses a vast amount of data available at our disposal to understand our players, develop hypotheses about game features and experiences. We help our studios to test the hypotheses and learn to iteratively provide new data-driven experiences. The team provides the tools and platform which powers the future of game development, new player experiences, marketing, sales, accounting and customer experience.
As a senior member of our product management team, you will grow and achieve a technology roadmap that expands our product offerings and provides new experiences to our customers across our portfolio of games, communication channels and other player engagement opportunities. You will help create the long-term strategy, vision, and roadmap, with a high degree of ownership over important features and player experience. You will report to Sr. Director of Technical Product Management - Data & AI.
The Principal Product Manager owns Live Services platform product offerings and provides new data-driven capabilities to our studio customers. You will help improve technology development in the form of products, features, and platforms. You will work with engineers, architects, program managers and other product managers to ensure delivery of data-driven products to meet our needs.
You will create outstanding experimentation solutions, recommendations and other ML-inspired products to our studio product managers, data scientists and producers to create new experiences in our games and other player facing solutions. This often involves development and customization of open source products and 3rd party solutions to meet the needs of the company.
- Develop easy to integrate experimentation capabilities across EADP services and metagame solutions
- Develop ML-based recommendation and other personalization solutions
- Find solutions to establish tighter data loop between our games and Live Services back end
- Research trends and market patterns, industry research, and competitor product analysis to establish feature requirements and the product roadmap
- Develop KPIs for products owned
- Work with Program Management to communicate progress and status of releases, manage our priorities, escalate and resolve risks or misalignment.
- Work with Analytics, Marketing, Publishing teams Producers and exec level partners to develop products and features
- Prepare and help implement go-to-market strategies, ensuring successful launch execution, and adoption
- Conduct product training to broader set of customers from developers to executives
- Manage products through their life cycle: idea, introduction, growth, and ending stages.
- Produce Measurements and use them to guide the future of the product
- Develop broader understanding of EA's Digital Platform products and EA's business to create products and solutions
- Become the go-to person for all experimentation and recommendations related products and features and the broader Data & AI platform
Experience and Education
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in platform product management
- 6+ years of experience in high scale online services
- Experience with the development of experimentation, recommendation and other Live Services platforms/platform components
- Experience with ML platforms and ML-inspired products
- Experience with concepts of multi-variant testing, MAB and other online testing related capabilities
- Experience building products that promote user journey inspired personalized experiences
- Experience with game development
- Experience with development and use of ad tech in games or apps
- Understand large-scale data, personalization and AI platform capabilities and enough technical depth across these capabilities to assess risk and find solutions
- Understand software development life-cycle principles and online services management
- Experience working with diverse teams and partners across complex organizations to achieve results
- Experience managing engagement with executive level partners
- Advanced degree with a focus on business or product management
- Convert complex asks into elegant and scalable products.
- User and design experience.
- Balances engagement and risk.
- Thoughtfulness, immerse yourself in data and identify important trends, opportunities and risks.
- Balance development capacity and operational readiness whilst keeping positive collaborative relationships.
- Act for process improvements
- Convincingly explain complex ideas to a variety of partners from different functions.
- Present to senior management.
- Have passion for the digital gaming space
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Technical Product Manager - Live Services
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-04-06 18:52:43.13
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.