Development Director (Game Security)
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 165145
Position Title: DD I
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
We are looking for an experienced Development Director who is passionate about both people and technology to join our EA SPORTS Security team.
- You will build and evolve cohesive teams; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges and developmental opportunities to ensure that all employees reach their potential.
- You will develop working relationships with your immediate team and those outside of the immediate team that have an effect on the completion of projects.
- You will establish and assign task goals from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables through managing our team at a project-level (e.g., Franchise-wide level).
- You will establish a project budget, determine task requirements, and assign tasks to team resources.
- You will manage employees across multiple disciplines within a single project team.
- You will improve operational effectiveness of team effort by assessing current practices and incorporating new strategies.
- You will partner with Product Managers and other Development Directors to manage development of committed deliverables while understanding quality, scope, and capacity constraints.
- You will communicate progress, challenges, risks and mitigations, milestones, and achievements to multiple levels of leadership within EA SPORTS with transparency.
- You will create an inclusive environment and quickly address any conflict on the team.
- Education requirement University degree bachelor's or equivalent professional experience.
- 4+ years management experience.
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum/Agile software development environment.
- 3+ years of experience managing distributed teams is considered an asset.
- Knowledge of software security, fraud, and cheating is a plus.
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director (Game Security)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-04-15 18:47:51.06
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。