Software Engineer I
위치: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 165140
Position Title: Software Engineer I
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA’s games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social. Software Engineer – I, Player & Developer Experience Team - EA Digital Platform (EADP)
You will report to Manager, Software Engineering
- Performance engineering of different console games. This includes coming up with a test design, game play-inspired scenarios and evaluating actual game logs to come up with an accurate representation of load to create and setting up complex distributed test environment to run tests and create load.
- You will create and improve test code in C++ to support applications and features
- You will build tests and provide accurate analysis and reporting of test results
- Analyze and troubleshoot system and network issues relating to performance and test automation processes
- Troubleshooting the issues identified during testing – isolate test issues vs system component issues.
- Collaboration with global teams to track and resolve issues.
- Communicate test status and results to partners
- Work cross teams to identify, determine important metrics and setup performance benchmarks
- You will design & develop, and run experiments to gauge effectiveness of benchmarks
- Analyze the complex technical architecture across EA’s platform and infrastructure lead the assessment of failures and determine important causes and create fixes
- You will coordinate with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
- You will work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities.
- You will work on Player Reliability metrics collection, analysis, Tools for mining the data and presenting in meaningful dashboards
- You will work on crash data analysis tools and enhance features in the crash analytic software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or higher
- Familiar with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Docker.
- Knowledgeable in scalable platform architecture, end-to-end systems design and architecture
- Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modelling and data visualizations
- Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server system.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer I
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 63
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.