Anti-Cheat Development Manager
Multiple Locations: Kitchener, Ontario, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Virginia, United States • North Carolina, United States • Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 165135
Position Title: Sr Manager Engineering - Security
*Open to remote EST and CST time zones in any North American location EA has an entity.
Anti-Cheat Development Manager
The Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response team ensures that all EA products are developed with the security and gameplay integrity of our players as a top priority. We partner with both platform development teams and game studios to ensure that security and gameplay integrity issues are identified and resolved throughout the application and service lifecycle.
We are looking for a Senior Anti-Cheat Development Manager to secure the integrity of EA’s games for our players. As the leader of the Anti-Cheat Engineering team, you will report to the Director of Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response. Your primary responsibilities will include leveling up our engineering team with a strong foundation of core engineering expertise, an eye for designing, implementing, and operating an always-available service, and fostering an environment of research and development to create a leading anti-cheat platform for EA.
With your leadership, your team of some of EA's top talent will make the impossible a simple, tangible, and testable reality. In this role, you will solve a critical problem to our players, ensuring they have a fair and level playing field.
- You will work on the code with your engineers to solve complicated problems
- You will help the team in offering simple alternatives to issues they’re encountering or reviewing solutions they’ve designed.
- You will build and evolve a cohesive team; identify resourcing needs, provide challenges, and developmental opportunities to ensure that all your engineers reach their potential.
- You will establish and assign tasks from defined project goals; achieve project deliverables.
- You will partner with the anti-cheat project manager to create deliverables while considering quality, scope, and capacity constraints.
- You will manage engineers across multiple engineering disciplines within a single team.
- You will communicate progress, challenges, risks and mitigations, milestones, and achievements to leadership within EA Security and our studio partners with transparency.
- You will create an inclusive environment and quickly address any conflict on the team.
- Experience working with C++, designing software, and software architecture
- Solid knowledge of Windows APIs and Windows internals
- Experience diving into complex code bases and being productive
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile software development environment.
- Experience managing a team of engineers
- Technical background that enables you to coach engineers in their trade
- Experience working with or familiarity with the external security researching community, game cheat community, and/or identifying and leveraging cheats in games
Community / Marketing Title: Anti-Cheat Development Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-03-30 22:25:41.75
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。