Associate Game Designer (Players) - temp/contract
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 165114
Position Title: Contingent
EA SPORTS Madden NFL is the best-selling sports property in U.S. Video game history. Madden NFL is an immersive, simulation-based, authentic NFL interactive experience, empowering fans to play out their NFL fantasy of winning the Super Bowl (and much more). Madden NFL has entertained fans over three decades with more than 130 million lifetime units sold.
Madden NFL is developed at EA’s Tiburon Studio in Maitland, FL, and Madrid, Spain by a team that prides itself on innovation and creative collaboration. We are looking for talent with a passion for sports to create experiences that connect with millions of football fans around the world to grow the love of the sport.
The Challenge Ahead:
This Live Services Designer position will work directly on Madden content. Reporting to the team Producer and Development Director, the Designer will maintain and balance the core and meta-game while creating and implementing live service ideas and features to entertain our players.
What a Designer - Gameplay does at EA:
- Support the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
- Maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through the entire project life cycle.
- Create engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS’ high standard of quality.
- Balance game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization, and engagement.
- Retain original IP’s core brand values and game experience in the service.
- Inspire game team through progressive, creative design.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and latest platforms
The next great EA Live Services Designer needs:
- 2+ year’s industry experience specifically in game design or quality assurance.
- Knowledge of the NFL. Its players and teams will be your playground.
- Experience creating and implementing game concepts using different tools.
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
- Experience troubleshooting problems and discovering solutions either individually or with a team
- Experience with Live Service mechanics, theories, and implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent considered
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Game Designer (Players) - temp/contract
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-03-29 21:58:05.093
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。