Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 165070
Position Title: Game Designer II
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams inspire creativity using tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and work with thousands of developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
Who a Level Designer is at BioWare:
- Communicate and work with a team of programmers, artists, and designers through all stages of development to design and implement exciting encounters.
- Collaborate with your lead to identify and implement the priorities and objectives, focusing on the gameplay elements of the game content.
- Create documentation and prototypes for any specific level systems and gameplay.
- Share in critique sessions to provide input to personal and peers’ work in an open-minded and inclusive way.
- 3 – 5+ years of experience as a game level designer, working with current engines and tools
- Experience with closed and/or open-world layouts, including gameplay and technical requirements.
- Familiar with the level design fundamentals, constraints, and narrative.
- Comfortable collaborating with groups within art and programming.
- Good understanding of current scripting language and level editors with the ability to implement and manipulate content.
- Familiarity with Star Wars: The Old Republic gameplay and level design.
- Knowledge of RPGs and Action game genres.
- Ability to critique the content of peers in a group environment in a healthy, inclusive way.
- A passion for gaming!
Community / Marketing Title: Level Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-03-29 17:15:59.323
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。