Graphic Designer (Contract)
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 164972
Position Title: Contingent
Graphic Designers focus on the game player's experience and interaction with the game. Their goal is to make the player's experience as intuitive as possible, in particular by making sure a game player can easily navigate menus, icons, and displays. The Graphic Designer will help conceptualize and create individual assets for the interface. Animation may also be required.
- Report to the Associate Art Director
- Work with creative director and producer; participate in the creative process of in-game assets
- Conceptualizes thematic-based items that players can earn and equip in-game
- Create game menu mock-ups consistent with the game's art direction
- Create designs, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Review final layouts and suggest improvements.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy and select style and size of type.
- Improve file size and configurations. Manipulate UI content and assets
- Work with the product owners to discuss and determine layout design.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with supervisors, and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan the presentation of materials and products.
- Bonus: Any experience with Adobe After Effects, Maya, or other Motion Graphics
Additionally, you will need to provide customized art content for Dynamic Messaging and MOTD on a daily basis, sometimes seven days a week, sometimes 20+ images per day in multiple formats for Live Content. The content is often iterated, sometimes even changed wholesale as our needs change. The Artist will work with other artists, producers, and designers to develop content that meets game style requirements and Live Content themes.
Have at least 2 years of experience.
Our Graphic Designers have a background in digital interface design (console, software, web, and mobile).
From a technical standpoint, Graphic Designers must have experience with Photoshop, Flash, and Illustrator. Nice to have skills include 3DS Max, Maya, Softimage/XSI, Premiere, Dreamweaver, Adobe Indesign, and After Effects.
Graphic Designers have artistic, typographic, and layout skills. You design solutions while following creative and art direction. A passion for apparel/clothing/style is a plus.
A Graphic Designer's portfolio must demonstrate a style without sacrificing readability and flow of information. You must demonstrate a good eye for:
- Composition and layout
- Color theory
Community / Marketing Title: Graphic Designer (Contract)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-03-22 15:55:10.497
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。