位置: Edmonton, AB, Canada
Requisition Number: 164954
Position Title: Technical Artist 2
At BioWare, our mission is to create worlds of adventure, conflict, and companionship that inspire you to become the hero of your story. Our teams drive innovation using cutting-edge tech and tools such as the Frostbite engine and collaborate with thousands of world-class developers across EA’s network of studios. We are passionate about games and their potential as a creative medium to reach and inspire people through emotion, artistry, and engaging storytelling. If you share this passion, this is an amazing opportunity to help shape the next generation of gaming.
- Work with our concept artists character artists, animators, and other technical animators to produce industry-leading characters, creatures, and mechanical props for BioWare.
- Work with our programmers and animators to implement run-time procedural animation solutions for deformation, physics, and facial animation.
- Author animation tools, rigging solutions, and workflows for captured and hand-keyed animation.
- Debug and support animation systems and tools.
- You will report to the Lead Technical Animator.
- 6+ years of experience in the industry.
- Experience leading small to medium teams to success.
- Experience with animation principles, anatomy, and deformation.
- Proficient in standard industry tools such as Autodesk Maya.
- Experience with motion capture and retargeting.
- Experience working with procedural rigging systems.
- Experience with tools and plugin development (python or C++).
- Experience working with external art vendors.
- Demonstrate a commitment to projects and assigned tasks.
- All submissions must include a strong portfolio showing personal and/or professional artwork
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Animator
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 76
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。