Sr. Software Engineer
Multiple Locations: Seattle, Washington, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164910
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Systems Engineer (Platform Integrations)
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
- Work closely with other engineers to understand and solve complex architectural issues
- Troubleshoot issues and find a proper resolution.
- Own major, cross cutting technical programs and driving them to completion
- Work with EA Central Tech, Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo to integrate their systems into Apex Legends
- Report to the Lead Engineer
- You have solid C/C++ skills. 3 or more years
- You have passion for making and playing games.
- Proficient in Microservices Architecture / Web Infrastructure / REST / Protobuf / TLS / Etc
- Experience integrating complex SDKs into large engines with multiple moving pieces
- Experience with large code bases and experience optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed.
Nice to Have
- You have shipped at least one AAA title
- Degree -Bachelor's CS/Math or higher. ( Or Equivalent work exp)
- Engineering experience working with consoles (Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft)
- Engineering experience working with window PC ( Microsoft/Steam/Origin)
- Solid foundation in TCP and UDP networking.
- Prior professional experience as a respected engineer on a game team.
- Comfortable in/with Windows, Linux, Perforce, Visual Studio, curl, PHP, and LUA/Squirrel …
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-03-19 20:35:57.153
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。