Senior Software Engineer
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 164873
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
What you'll do:
- Works with artists and other graphics programmers to design outstanding rendering features.
- Develops and authors all phases of technical design specifications and completes implementation.
- Optimizes hardens and improves graphics techniques, workflows and pipelines throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- You will write clear, maintainable, portable code.
- You will estimate schedules and provide high-quality work products to that schedule
Who you are:
- 10+ years of PC or console game programming experience as a rendering programmer
- You have an advanced level C++ and Rendering knowledge. You work well with artists and can translate their artistic desires into efficient code.
- Knowledge of GPU and console hardware
- Passion for graphics and game development
- You will have experience researching and optimizing rendering solutions for a variety of platforms
- Experience working in an environment with an emphasis on concurrency, memory, and performance
- You understand that quality isn't only achieved by adding new rendering features but also by making the most out of the code you write by profiling it (Razor, Pix, RenderDoc) and making the necessary optimizations.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Software Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-03-19 20:29:11.433
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.