Senior Product Manager
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 164799
Position Title: Sr. Product Manager II
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA's employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to "ensure better play."
We want to provide the best game creation experience for anyone in the world interested in building games, at any time no matter where they are!
You will report to the Director of Product, Game Creation IT and lead the next generation of capabilities to plan and gain insights into how EA can meet the needs of creators worldwide.
Create product vision, goals and roadmap based on correctly solving the right problems
- You will uncover underlying studio developers' needs by understanding their pain points (focusing on the "why")
- You will make the case for change and decide what problems to invest in
- You will steer partners away from solutions and help them focus on the problems instead
- You will work with partners to establish the right goals
- You will help us determine product strategy that aligns with EA's complex product ecosystem, considering industry trends, vendor marketspace, and organizational priorities
Determine what capabilities and delivery approach will have the biggest return on investment
- Transform specific customer requests into prioritized capabilities that solve the underlying need
- Determine and document customer journey, process maps, and detailed user stories/requirements
- Partner with engineering, UX, and vendors to assess build vs. buy options, focused on delivering simple and scalable solutions with a reasonable time to value
- Determine trade-offs and fit gap analysis to guide product decisions and set partner expectations
Manage delivery cycle to take ideas from concept to implementation
- Refine requirements based on prototyping, and iterative feedback, acting as a bridge between customer desires and technical realities
- Ensure end-to-end product release including feature development, integrations, data migration, cutover from legacy applications, and stabilization/support
- Manage sprint plans, issues, and decisions, anticipating risk and ensuring focus stays on maximizing value within the timeline and resource constraints
- Manage resource allocation, budget and spend
- Track and communicate progress while managing user/partner/leadership expectations
Manage change and improve product to adapt to changing customer needs
- Promote collaboration with partner groups on process, people and policy changes to enhance product changes
- Build awareness, excitement and knowledge of new features through communication, training material creation and facilitation of training sessions
- Solicit feedback and analyze data to always learn and evolve product and approach
- Bridge decisions, issues and focus of several products to ensure product line as a whole is delivering a delightful user experience
- Technical knowledge of software development with a focus on rapid, large-scale distributed development, test and release cycles, having written code that is in production.
- An understanding of cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure) and solutions that they support
- An understanding how to measure product health against several metrics
- Influence studio partners on cloud-based solutions across several game creation components
- Improve product experience and customer success
- Prior industry experience leading cloud-based system evaluations and technology implementations in a product management role with a history of being able to get teams to work on the right outcomes
- Work and to manage the work of others
Achieved tangible goals:
- Led structured and detailed planning including timeline and budget considerations
- Comprehensive end-to-end thought process
- Anticipated potential issues and create creative solutions
- Prioritized and made decisions working with partners
- Adaptation to changing business models and organization structures
Convey ideas and manage conflict including:
- Organize small and large meetings/workshops
- Create written deliverables (presentations, requirement documentation, emails) for teams, partners and executives
- Communicate all product capabilities
- Ability to travel (less than 20%)
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-03-12 17:19:30.097
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.