Software Engineer III
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 164767
Position Title: Software Engineer III
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging, and that’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
This Senior Tools Software Engineer role within the mobile QE organization collaborates with QA and Game Development to create tools and technical strategies with the goals of improving game development infrastructure and increasing efficiencies in the Development and QA processes. You will ensure a seamless partner experience, focusing on understanding our partner's needs and building proper tooling solutions to satisfy their requirements and blend in with their existing workflows. You will report to the Quality Engineering technology leader, who will help you identify new technologies and develop new tools for testing and tracking purposes. You will also be an on the ground leader in local team and wider Quality Engineering organization.
Create technology and guide usage and support:
- You will collaborate with your Quality Engineering Technical Director, Game Development and QA partners to identify areas for improvement through new tools and automation strategies.
- You will build and deploy internal software tools to our Game Development and QA partners.
- You will support an increased adoption of automation and tools within game teams. Aid in the identification and requirements gathering for new tools.
- You will identify and recommend debug and telemetry enhancements to aid testing.
- You will provide senior technical expertise and debug support to other engineers on our teams.
- You will promote code quality and SOLID design principles for the team.
- You will utilize and promote proper use of architectural and design patterns for building our tools.
- You will lead in knowledge sharing sessions - increasing knowledge of existing tools, automation and testing processes.
- You will perform risk analysis of new features – identifying impact and scope.
- You will help promote bug fixing efforts and identifying areas of test focus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent
- 7+ years of professional experience with a focus on concepts and language varieties
- 7+ years of professional experience with .NET, C#, C++ (deep C# experience is an essential requirement for this role).
- Understand the software development life cycle, software engineering methodologies and practices, and their application to both development and QA.
- Understand software quality assurance concepts, debugging processes.
- Web-based systems experience an asset.
- Technical writing experience is an asset.
- Experience with mobile app development ecosystems (Android and/or iOS) is an asset.
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer III
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-03-11 18:41:20.053
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。