Senior Development Director - Analytics
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164494
Position Title: Sr DD
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Analytics Leader in Quality Verification Analytics:
We are looking for a Pillar Leader in Analytics to lead the strategic delivery of our data analytics road-map; you will support the career growth of management staff as well as promoting a strong, global, cross studio team culture. You will be the main operations POC for QVSA embedded team: managing budget, reducing risk and building on workflow and analytics excellence.
You will engage the Analytics, Quality, Engineering and Development teams to create data intelligent solutions, data insights and process improvement across each of the EA Studio locations. You will work with the other QVSA Pillar leads and cross team leadership to develop and realize the strategic vision and success measures of the Analytics organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer, who welcomes all qualified candidates. We value diverse teams, unified through collaboration, culture and craft, and encourage our team members to bring their unique perspectives to the table.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Partner with leaders and teams across the organization to create solutions that bring meaningful and measurable value to our business.
- Establish effective storytelling using data and appropriate visualizations.
- Establish vision for the team; work with individuals and data consumers to establish success through quantifiable Objectives and Key Results.
- Proactively identify and address any roadblocks.
- Be a catalyst; bring the right people together, create a structure where teams can effectively execute projects.
- Communicate feedback, opinions, and suggestions up, down and across the organization.
- Lead a team of Analytics Managers and Analysts in problem-definition, solution generation and actionable insights.
- Recognize and understand the development opportunities of direct reports and the teams around them.
- Support and mentor individuals you work with, leaving them stronger after having worked together.
- 10+ years project management; experience in management consulting, strategy and start-up operations is ideal.
- Analytical orientation demonstrated by the ability to structure questions or problems and analyze alternative solutions. Tireless advocate for using data.
- Established change manager that enjoys the opportunity to solve business issues through process improvement.
- Can manage people, schedule and budget in a productive manner, allowing for a focus on essential priorities.
- Build culture; draw on the diversity and engagement of a broad team, coaching individuals to reach their goals.
- Experience using data to contribute to product quality and project efficiency; effective at understanding dashboard and Indicators to support the business.
- Speaks plainly and truthfully; communicate complex ideas in a clear way for any audience.
- Excels at collaboration; able to work with multiple team members and partners.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, RRSP company matches, and of course, many other perks! And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make outstanding games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Development Director - Analytics
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-23 19:02:04.087
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。