Directeur·rice Conception Technique / Technical Design Director
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Requisition Number: 164444
Position Title: Game Design Director
“Motive” is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we’re not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You’ll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
We are looking for a Technical Design Director to join our team and provide active guidance on workflow development and technical implementation. The Technical Design Director will partner with project TDs and be the bridge between design and engineering teams. You will report to the Development Director.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the guidelines for technical audits of design content and enforce standards and metrics.
- Establish, own and communicate the technical strategy for multiple design features within the project.
- Lead and mentor the Technical Design team.
- Determine the standards for technical reviews for multiple design features within the project.
- Establish a culture of technical collaboration with other developers across studios.
Who you are:
- Experience in leadership positions with tech design or design backgrounds, or experience as a technical design director in the production of large, high-quality game(s).
- Multiple shipped AAA titles.
- Experience with technical design principles, design processes, content creation, engines, tools, and pipelines.
- Work towards mastery of our engine. "Aims to know how everything works."
- You have an understanding of code and experience bridging design and engineering practices.
- You will collaborate and establish good overlap with other senior technical designers or technical design directors within EA Studios.
- 8 or more years of games industry experience.
Community / Marketing Title: Directeur·rice Conception Technique / Technical Design Director
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-24 12:51:28.19
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.