Associate Producer (Apex Legends)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164329
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
Associate Producer – Environments (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We're looking for an experienced Associate Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard-earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We're picturing someone who can ease communication across the team, facilitate cross-functional workflow dependencies, surface risks, and help the team hit their development goals.
What you'll do...
- Reporting to the Senior Producer, perform as an essential member of the Production team.
- Help ensure smooth development processes by being a conduit of communication between departments and providing support to the team.
- Raise awareness of issues and help remove roadblocks.
- Support scheduling needs.
- Take meeting notes and publish them to the team.
- Help track feature requests.
- Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Constantly evaluate and iterate to improve production processes.
Ideally you will have...
- 2+ years' experience as an Associate Producer on AAA game/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
- Experience working with Environment Art, Lighting and Level Design teams is ideal, but not a requirement.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise way.
- Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong desire to improve your skillset.
- Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
- Ability to motivate yourself and others.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
- Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
- Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer (Apex Legends)
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-12 17:11:40.783
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.