Senior Engineering Manager - Frostbite Schematics
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 164262
Position Title: Sr Manager Engineering
Sr. Software Engineering Manager - Frostbite Schematics C++/C#
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Why join the Frostbite Team?
As a Software Engineer on Frostbite, you will develop cutting edge tools and runtime technologies for game developers across EA worldwide. The Schematics team within Frostbite are responsible for the data-driven visual scripting engine that allows game creators the flexibility to craft any kind of gameplay experience. You will solve game engine challenges across a broad range of genres and the results of your work will have a real impact on the final quality of games enjoyed by millions of players. You will help grow the team and mentor junior members, and you will be part of a team that is passionate about pushing our technologies forward while having fun.
- Design and implement systems used by thousands of game developers across EA
- Directly oversee the career development of direct reports
- Create and improve workflows and data builds for complex gameplay systems
- Be a mentor to grow other engineers on the team
- Collaborate closely with game teams to enable creative workflows and maximize in-game performance
- Refine usability, stability, and tool performance to power our users to create stunning games
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related academic program
- 7+ years working experience in C++ and C#
- Experience managing direct reports
- Passion for solving hard problems with great people
- Experience diving into complex code bases and being productive
- Experience collaborating with large multi-domain teams
- Experience in game engine development
- Experience with visual scripting languages
- Experience developing gameplay systems
- Passion for video games
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Engineering Manager - Frostbite Schematics
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-12 19:22:55.04
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。