Software Engineer - C++
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Requisition Number: 164236
Position Title: Software Engineer II
Software Engineer - C++
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who has a passion for delivering quality products. You will write code to test the EA games using automation frameworks, create (and improve) our test automation environment, and build and release outstanding tools while working with a global team to inspire creativity around issue prevention, verification, and automation solutions. You will report to the Melbourne-based Associate Technical Director.
- Work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to design, own and improve reliable tools and platforms
- Build (and maintain) automation frameworks and processes used across studios
- Instrument games and tools to enable automation and the collection of runtime metrics
- Coordination with offsite teams on delivering test automation results, from implementation to execution
- Design new tools to support development and quality verification goals
- Maintain test libraries and scripts and device testing hardware
- Uphold high-quality standards through knowledge sharing activities within the EA-wide quality engineering community
- 3 or more years of professional C++ experience
- Professional experience working with relational databases (SQL) and reporting/visualizing large datasets
- Fast prototyping skills and proficiency with scripting languages such as Python or Lua
- Knowledge of SOLID design patterns
- C# experience will be highly regarded
Community / Marketing Title: Software Engineer - C++
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-09 17:15:31.593
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。