Senior World Artist
Multiple Locations: Del Rey, California, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164231
Position Title: Senior Environment Artist
Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.Our Values: We believe in an honest and transparent environment, where developers grow in our crafts. We value bold risk-taking followed by excellence through iteration. We seek developers with diverse experiences who will enrich our studio creativity.
We are seeking a Senior World Artist who is passionate about creating compelling environments and is eager to join us in our drive to push quality to the next level. This role will report to our Studio Art Line Director, based in our studio in Los Angeles, California. We are considering on-site and hybrid working options, and welcome full-time remote candidates who are within a three hour time difference to the Pacific Time Zone to apply.
As a Senior World Artist you will be responsible for:
- Create, edit, and optimize realistic 3D environments
- Create a variety of models (structures, terrain, props) from photo reference and concept
- Partner with design team to support encounters, narrative elements and goals
- Conduct photo reference shoots
- Provide artistic guidance to internal artists
- Expert knowledge of Maya or similar 3D modeling software
- Strong sense of scene composition
- Experience with how environments affect gameplay
- Superior eye for lighting, color and detail
- Experience working with physically based rendering
- Ability to find solutions from a visual, production, and technical perspective
- Passion for pushing asset fidelity and refining production techniques
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Self-motivation and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team
- Strong planning and prioritization skills
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is powered by creativity and individuality.
As part of the application process we might ask you to perform a practical work exercise. Apply online with a combined resume and portfolio or show reel.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior World Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-02-19 05:34:20.617
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。