Experience Design Director (Visual/Motion)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164144
Position Title: Sr Manager, Experience Design
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Experience Design Director will be responsible for leading the Experience Design vision across an upcoming title. Reporting to the Sr. Art Director, you will take the lead on creating an immersive experience for our players as they partner with the different designers, producers and engineers that are also supporting this title.
- Use your full range of design skills to oversee the user experience and development of game user interfaces, in-game HUD and motion graphics.
- Create process flows, low-fidelity wireframes, and visual designs to conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Work with team leadership and brand partners to develop in-game visual style guide and UI design systems.
- Work with game designers and producers to help determine game features.
- Work with and provide direction to a diverse development team including junior UI/UX designers, UI technical artists, software engineers, character and environment artists, animators, and others throughout the development process.
- Promote strategic agreement of consistency, reusability, and scalability of design tools and methodologies.
- Present designs and lead design reviews and feedback sessions with partners
- 7+ years of experience designing for console games, websites, mobile apps, and other similar digital products; experience as a lead designer on large-scale products is ideal.
- Experience partnering with managers, producers, engineers, and leadership to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch and beyond.
- A stunning visual design portfolio that shows your user interface and graphic design skills and your creative process from creation through completion
- Expert skill level with visual design software apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.; front-end programming and 3D experience a plus.
- Expert skill level with UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe XD creating wireframes, flows, and more.
- Experience creating visual style guides and design systems and experience designing within the constraints of existing brand identities.
- Experience working with UX researchers, conducting user-tests, and gathering data; and apply findings to improve the usability and overall quality of your designs.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Design Director (Visual/Motion)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-16 20:49:09.183
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。