Experience Design Director (Visual/Motion)
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164144
Position Title: Sr Manager, Experience Design
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Experience Design Director will be responsible for leading the Experience Design vision across an upcoming title. Reporting to the Sr. Art Director, you will take the lead on creating an immersive experience for our players as they partner with the different designers, producers and engineers that are also supporting this title.
- Use your full range of design skills to oversee the user experience and development of game user interfaces, in-game HUD and motion graphics.
- Create process flows, low-fidelity wireframes, and visual designs to conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviors.
- Work with team leadership and brand partners to develop in-game visual style guide and UI design systems.
- Work with game designers and producers to help determine game features.
- Work with and provide direction to a diverse development team including junior UI/UX designers, UI technical artists, software engineers, character and environment artists, animators, and others throughout the development process.
- Promote strategic agreement of consistency, reusability, and scalability of design tools and methodologies.
- Present designs and lead design reviews and feedback sessions with partners
- 7+ years of experience designing for console games, websites, mobile apps, and other similar digital products; experience as a lead designer on large-scale products is ideal.
- Experience partnering with managers, producers, engineers, and leadership to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch and beyond.
- A stunning visual design portfolio that shows your user interface and graphic design skills and your creative process from creation through completion
- Expert skill level with visual design software apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.; front-end programming and 3D experience a plus.
- Expert skill level with UX design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Adobe XD creating wireframes, flows, and more.
- Experience creating visual style guides and design systems and experience designing within the constraints of existing brand identities.
- Experience working with UX researchers, conducting user-tests, and gathering data; and apply findings to improve the usability and overall quality of your designs.
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Design Director (Visual/Motion)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-16 20:49:09.183
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.