Associate Producer II
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164131
Position Title: Assoc Producer II
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
The FUT Live Producer’s mission is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. Interactions would be focused within the Live team, but working with multiple partner teams in EA, including Global Analytics, FIFA Security, EA Central Technology team and Gameplay Services.
- Provide feedback on the current roadmap and eventually drive aspects of the roadmap related to data platform & analysis plus monitoring/reporting on all aspects of Live operations.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider all feedback and essential product metrics to improve the product.
- Track and develop an expert level understanding of gaming insights.
- Process improvements on how we receive data, how and what is analyzed and then how can it be effectively reported to drive action to all of the key stakeholders.
- Experience with live operations of a product (preferably in the video game industry)
- Experience obtaining insights and developing strategies through analytical metrics-driven analysis and design experimentation.
- Experience using KPIs to set product success goals, monitoring of the product and inform necessary changes to the game.
- Team player that brings excitement and enthusiasm to work each day.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design.
- Sound and ability in using and understanding in-game trends using data insights to impact top line KPIs.
- Strong communication and writing skills, with experience preparing and presenting decks to various stakeholders.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer II
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-03-04 21:17:23.237
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。