Senior Data Engineer
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 164045
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
As a data engineer, you will help develop and maintain the ETL solutions necessary to deliver the data that powers our game analysis and reporting.
We are looking for a data engineer to join our efforts in data science, machine learning, and R&D. You’ll be part of a central studio data science team, working with our data scientists and analysts to architect data pipelines, support machine learning research, and build feature prototypes.
- Design, model and develop data sets to support reporting analytics and exploratory analysis
- Can understand and contributing to the technical solution from design through code level
- Contribute to technical design and ongoing development of our custom ETL solutions and analytics platforms, and help improve of design and delivery standards
- Work with big data developers to build scalable and supportable infrastructure
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together
- Assess and recommend the implementation available and latest big data technologies
- Help build a machine learning platform for data scientists to develop, train and execute models.
- Participate in reviews and meetings
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Advanced working SQL experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) and working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Detail-oriented individual.
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience working with big data technologies including BigQuery, Apache Beam, Apache Airflow
- Experience working with ML technologies including Scikit, TensorFlow, and KubeFlow.
- Experience developing software using Python, Java, SQL
- Ability to adapt to new technology and research troubleshooting techniques and best practices
- Ability to self manage and work in a proactive manner
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-02-05 00:31:42.527
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.