Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 163848
Position Title: Game Designer II
Location: EA Redwood Shores
At Maxis, we excel at outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're trailblazers and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers – it's about amazing yourself and our fans. Take risks. Work with dazzling minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day. We are looking for someone with deep insights on how to create the best experience for our players.
Your role will be to support the continued iteration and development of Creative Tools prototypes. This will involve guiding cross-discipline groups toward a common defined vision and supporting efforts with design documents and implementation.
Working closely with XD, UXR and Production partners, you will use feedback and research insights gathered from these prototypes to prepare design documentation tasks. You will report into a Maxis Development Director.
- Develop Vision Documentation and then guiding cross-discipline groups toward the vision.
- Create design documentation to support prototyping efforts.
- Partner with DD to track tasks, identify risk, and clarify changes in work.
- Partner with UX to design, research, and implement features.
- Aid leadership in CMR and Gate requirements.
- Playtesting, attending UXR sessions and participating in organizing feedback/insights.
- Significant Creative-Game Genre design experience, especially in the area of creation tools and customization mechanics.
- Capability to lead cross-discipline prototyping and idea iteration, actively participating in the development of a feature from start to finish.
- A good understanding of how content is built/implemented for creative games. Hands on implementation or modding experience is a plus.
- Excited by and participating in new business/distribution models like Subscription services and cross platform games.
- Knowledge in popular Sims Community mods and Custom Content would be ideal.
- Bonus includes familiarity with game streaming (ex: Twitch, Mixer)
Community / Marketing Title: Game Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-01-22 20:16:44.43
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。