Quality Designer - Sports Mobile (Nightshift)
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 163669
Position Title: Quality Designer I
Quality Designer (1 year contract)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created, to how they are played and viewed.
We are a global team and also the largest studio within EA! DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
Join us for a fulfilling career while defining the future of interactive entertainment. This is an opportunity to work with the best game development teams in the world in a fun and creative environment.
This QD role is designed for the EA Sports team. The QD role will require you to provide oversight of our testing and quality strategies, and defining best practices for our analyst family together with our leadership team.
You will have a big role in ensuring that the QV team is focused on providing the strongest end-to-end game coverage and bringing the best experience for EA's players, and to help EA support its commitment to putting Players First.
- You will design and nurture the project testing strategy, always finding new ways to create efficiency.
- You will oversee the test execution, establish the project indicators and metrics, and analyze qualitative implementation.
- You will interpret data and propose improvement plans, including their dependencies throughout the project lifecycle and input into live services.
- You will develop working relationships with senior members of the development, production and design teams, by creating a higher quality player experience through tasks such as: feature planning, analyzing internal data/player data, and feature/design reviews.
- You will promote existing processes transformation.
- You will help identify technical solutions and automation opportunities.
- You will highlight relevant project insights, supported through clear data, dependencies or risks, by partnering with peers or other domain areas.
- You will effectively report progress and status through regular email or face-to-face communication, with appropriate managers and other partners.
- You will mentor analysts and other individual contributors, and promote knowledge sharing across the team.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience – entertainment software; game development.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Experience in data-driven product design, quality assurance strategies and process management.
- Experimental mindset; achieve innovation.
Experience working in a live service development model (i.e. sprints, cyclic releases, content deployments).
Community / Marketing Title: Quality Designer - Sports Mobile (Nightshift)
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-01-12 18:05:47.767
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.