Customer Success Engineer
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 163556
Position Title: Associate Applications Engineer
The Information Technology group (EAIT) works as a global team to empower EA’s employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA’s enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to “ensure better play.”
You will report to the Customer Success Manager based in Bucharest, and you will have a team of supportive colleagues that would be happy to work with you in a flat organization structure where you will be encouraged to be part of a diverse team.
- Work with our Game Creation engineers and help them solve technical challenges
- Develop and test a service in production
- Work with other departments in EA to find solutions for our customer’s needs
- Create knowledge assets to help
- Focus on building and automating the our infrastructure and platforms
- Work is interdisciplinary virtual teams
The team operates in a 24x7 support model, so the ability of working shifts, weekend and holiday is required.
- Have experience of 3 years working with all customers
- Understand technology concepts - virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows), cloud (AWS, Azure), networking (IP, routing, firewall), source code management platforms (GitLab, GitHub), container systems (Docker, Kubernetes), scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Have the ability of expressing complex technical issues in simple and concise language
Qualification in Computer Engineering or relevant experience
The opportunity for you is to:
- Learn how to provide an enterprise level service to customers
- Develop your technology skills and become a versatile IT professional
- Become a DevOps engineer
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Success Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-01-12 15:57:47.66
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.