Senior Workday Manager
Multiple Locations: New Jersey, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 163498
Position Title: Senior Manager Applications
The HR Technology team in IT is looking for someone to join our team to help manage and evolve our Workday environment. Reporting to the Director of HR Technology, you will be our Workday expert and manage our Workday footprint.
About Workday at EA:
We manage all our employees and contingent workers within Workday. We deployed globally in 2013 to all our 40+ locations, with full self-service to employees, managers and HR. Our Workday footprint includes:
- Core HCM
- Time Off in 15+ countries
- Time Tracking in 4 countries
- 45+ Integrations, including PICOF
- Reporting, Dashboards and Mobile for all
- You will provide technical guidance for everything Workday.
- You will lead technical projects relating to Workday, pushing best practices to the team.
- You will develop partnerships with the business and our partners
- Gain understanding of boundary systems and processes and the HR and IT ecosystem
- You will ensure a focus on the employee experience
- You will manage the Workday team and will mentor, guide and actively share knowledge across all team members
Application Management Responsibilities
- Drive projects from exploration to implementation; provide expertise, guidance, and delivery of projects.
- Manage and track all enhancement requests; prioritize and manage a timeline for delivery
- Manage incoming enhancements and which need to be escalated to the project level.
- Stay up to date on vendor strategy, new functionality and how we can evolve our investment to improve the experience and functionality
- Stay versed in the marketplace of other competing technology; where the industry is moving
- Develop partnerships with outside vendors.
- Remain up to date in the technology and be EA's expert in Workday.
- Identify problems, propose solutions, implement
- Establish best practices; provide governance for the platform.
- Analyze our processes, Workday configurations, and operational issues to identify potential solutions or gain process efficiency and improve data integrity
Application Support Responsibilities
- Ensure Routine Tasks, maintenance, and audits are being executed
- Develop and execute or assign new routine tasks and audits to keep the application performing optimally
- Respond and resolve system issues and escalations
- Manage audit and SOX compliance processes and be on point for global audit.
- Manage end user training, communications, intranet presence – collaborating with our business partners.
- Ensure the security of the application, ensuring careful security administration and compliance
- Understand health of application; provide metrics and meaningful information for application use
- Understand work effort and time management of the team; ensure a backup strategy
- Proactively plan for and execute routine work (shutdowns; holidays; annual events)
- Evolve our support model, continually tuning it and taking the best advantage of the team and organizational structures.
- Provide a high SLA and customer satisfaction with clients.
- Experience in Workday, with experience at an architectural level
- 5+ years of management experience within an enterprise level environment
- Computer Science or closely related degree preferred
- Expertise in implementation, testing and customization of all Workday HCM Modules
- Deep knowledge of Workday security, custom reporting, and calculated fields.
- Good functional understanding of core HR business terminology processes and practices.
- Expert-level usage of Microsoft Excel experience and proficient in other Microsoft applications
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Workday Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2021-01-06 17:40:12.267
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.