Games Advisor: French Speaking (based in Galway)
Multiple Locations: Galway, County Galway, Ireland • Lyon, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France • La Hulpe, Wallonia, Belgium
Requisition Number: 163347
Position Title: Customer Experience Rep II
#WeAreEA, and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We believe in acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
You will be a part of EA’s Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We’re players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to provide a signature experience for our players. Do you want a job that inspires you, while giving you room to enjoy your life? WWCE is a team that fosters that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. Join us!
EA’s Games Advisors are fans of video games and the gaming industry. They are also passionate about helping people and giving great customer service. They are on teams with other Games Advisors and report to a Customer Experience Team Manager.
- Establish credibility and relationship with our players
- Identify trends, escalate issues, and provide feedback for problems players have
- Troubleshoot technical issues for consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices
- Troubleshoot account issues including billing, security, and restoration
- Work with players through chat, email, or phone
- Have a positive approach when faced with challenges
- Use all available information to resolve every player the first time they contact us
- Keep player account information and EA internal information secure and confidential
- Work shifts and holidays based on the needs of the team and players
- Follow all policies in World Wide Customer Experience.
- One+ year of experience in the customer service industry, a face-to-face, progressive and independent environment
- Maintain or exceed high-quality expectations with every customer interaction
- Verbal and written fluency in English(this will be assessed with a typing and writing test)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to comply to improvements in processes as they happen
- Effective time management skills
- Work at a PC for long periods of the day
- Work with large and small teams for feedback and improvement
Community / Marketing Title: Games Advisor: French Speaking (based in Galway)
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-12-09 17:24:15.763
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。