Studio Head of Development
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 163248
Position Title: DPD
Ripple Effect, an evolution of Battlefield's DICE LA, is a Los Angeles-based game studio on a mission to build community-first experiences through continuous innovation and boundary breaking technology.Our Values: We believe in an honest and transparent environment, where developers grow in our crafts. We value bold risk-taking followed by excellence through iteration. We seek developers with diverse experiences who will enrich our studio creativity.
We are looking for an experienced game development leader who is passionate about managing creative teams and has experience leading complex projects and organizations of multiple teams, locations and cultures.
You will be a part of the Studio Leadership team, will head up the Production team, and will report to the General Manager of the studio. You will lead the management, development and live service of all Ripple Effect Studios products, and will oversee studio operations. You will partner with the GM and EA Executive Leadership to establish the studio, product and talent strategy and will lead its successful execution. You will also help grow a healthy, high-functioning studio and culture.
We are considering on-site and hybrid working options, and welcome full-time remote candidates who are within a three hour time difference to the Pacific Time Zone to apply.
- Develop the studio roadmap and supporting execution plan in partnership with the GM
- Oversee and validate franchise/product development plans.
- Develop and maintain indicators that track project quality, delivery, financials, and risks.
- Oversee development process improvement for the studio.
- Drive exploration of new avenues of operating.
- Manage the development budgets working with the product teams and finance partners.
- Experience as an operational leader overseeing multiple AAA games through the full development cycle.
- 10+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team.
- Experience leading and developing a team of direct reports.
- Desire to build partnerships and are the kind of person that people want to work for and work with.
- Exceptional knowledge of product planning and execution, with a deep understanding of game development.
- Excellent change management skills, can embrace ambiguity and meet commitments.
- Great problem-solving skills, and ability to motivate others to find solutions in new situations and dynamic environments.
- Desire to pursue the highest quality in everything you do.
- A bias for action and experience with predicting issues before they come up.
- Passion to build teams and a great culture, fueled by empathy.
We are proud of the great perks we offer like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes outstanding people to make amazing games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that is powered by creativity and individuality.
Apply online with a resume.
Community / Marketing Title: Studio Head of Development
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2020-12-01 17:47:41.25
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.