Production Director - Apex Legends Mobile
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 163033
Position Title: Producer II
Respawn Entertainment is a AAA video game development studio that aspires to create new hit games that leave a lasting impact for gamers worldwide. Our work includes the critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends and Titanfall franchise.
- You will report to the Executive Producer for Apex Legends Mobile, providing leadership to the team and inspiring through personal example and enthusiasm.
- You will guide execution from concept to live, accountable for meeting milestone commitments and quality targets
- You will provide management and leadership to publishing production team while tracking game development with internal / external studios
- Be a chief product owner: maintain the product backlog, ensure work is defined and prioritized, approve completed work
- Lead the creation of each project’s schedule, budget, production pathways, and overall plan; continue to provide leadership through the full product life-cycle (concept development thru to post launch releases)
- Help build and maintain the project P&L, looking to optimize costs and efficiencies throughout development and providing analysis and reporting to senior leadership
- Support studio leadership in establishing quality targets, setting product vision, and achieving team member agreement
- You will provide creative and executional direction to development studios to improve product quality and drive franchise innovation. Ensure the titles and franchise maintain or exceed creative and technical objectives with each release
- You'll build a capable team that finds opportunities to maximize their potential, and takes pride in their accomplishments
- Manage live services, including play tests during development
- Build a partnership with the Lead Development Director
- Establish trust and credibility with studio leadership
- You'll Form close working relationships with discipline directors
- Build working relationships with supporting partner organizations such as Legal, Marketing, Publishing and people practices
- Partner with Product Managers and Data Analysts to respond to changing player needs and market trends
- 10+ years of production experience on software development projects
- 5+ years in a team leadership role
- Experience shipping successful games in a producer role
- Mastery of mobile application market and business models, understanding of how to run a business
- Expertise using production tools and multimedia software applications
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- Change management, and conflict resolution skills
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Experience in mobile app development or managing live services
- Knowledge of FPS genre
Community / Marketing Title: Production Director - Apex Legends Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial, statut de veteran sau orice altă caracteristică protejată de lege. De asemenea, acceptăm și candidaturi calificate din partea persoanelor cu cazier, în conformitate cu legislația aplicabilă. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.
Date Opened: 2020-11-06 18:09:28.143
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.