Producer-Game Product Management
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 162577
Position Title: Sr Manager, Game Product Management
Lead Game Product Manager- FIFA
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world’s #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile.
Innovation, passion, and team-work is at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, Bucharest, and Cologne; we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over.
- You'll report into the FIFA Sr Producer and will translate strategic directives into goals and important results. Monitor and guide strategy around achieving results through the definition of associated KPIs.
- Partner with production and design teams to conceptualize and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play that fulfill goals.
- Identify new business opportunities that provide value to players and align with our goals.
- Identify optimizations and feature implementations to maximise player experience and performance.
- You will guide best-practice strategies in creating and optimizing virtual economies.
- Partner with analytics to establish experimentation road map, using A/B testing and machine learning to meet goals and create product and player insight. Translate outcomes into relevant recommendations.
- Track and develop an understanding of gaming insights.
- You'll be a mentor, assisting in the resolution of complex problems and growing knowledge.
- Set up successful collaborations across internal EA studios and with external partners.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a Game Product Management role or similar.
- Experience running and optimizing a Live Service.
- Solid business and design capabilities - you can draw a line from detailed player behavior all the way to market outcomes.
- Understanding of market trends, business models and customer preferences across all genres, platforms, territories, and demographics.
- The ability to critically evaluate design, UX, and economy that influence player behavior.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision-making.
- Can use and understand in-game trends using data insights to improve top line indicators.
- Nice to have: A passion for soccer with an understanding of the core mechanics of FIFA Ultimate Team.
- B.S./B.A. degree in a quantitative major/degree.
Community / Marketing Title: Producer-Game Product Management
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2020-09-29 17:47:21.91
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。