Solutions Architect - Security Applications
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 162375
Position Title: Solutions Architect
Solutions Architect - Security Applications
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Solutions Architect – Security Applications position will oversee overall architecture for the Enterprise Security Engineering Applications team. You will have a close relationship with EA security operations and IR teams to understand their needs and design solutions to meet them. An understanding of development, both web and cloud (including source control) will be valuable as you will design cloud-based micro-services to integrate existing systems and improve the UI/UX experience. You will be heavily involved in the DevOps (CI/CD) transformation of the team. A basic understanding of systems engineering principals and security will be beneficial for this role. From an engineering standpoint, the role will modernize systems by migrating them to containers with orchestration. Data analytics skills will be useful in both understanding main products, partner needs, and gathering telemetry to improve platforms. The end goal is to automate everything to reduce overall operational overhead and improve the user experience.
The successful Solutions Architect will integrate any partner requirements and into all architectures. Along with technical design skills, mentoring coworkers and communicating to leadership will be key metrics to success.
- 5+ years experience designing cloud systems (AWS, Azure)
- 5+ years experience in systems development (Python, Powershell, NodeJS)
- Architectural experience with serverless solutions
- Experience cost optimizing cloud-based solutions
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- 3+ years experience designing containerized systems (Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher)
- Foundation developing CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Sound knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems
- Understanding of architectures for distributed back-end infrastructure, including knowledge of load balancers, web servers (Apache, Nginx), message buses, and redundant solutions
- Understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals, network protocols, system administration and network architectures
- Good grasp of technical security foundations (network and OS)
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana is helpful
- Experience identifying both tactical and strategic solutions
- A background in developing partner relationships and gathering requirements
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Architect - Security Applications
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-09-08 22:31:10.973
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.