Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Pasadena, California, United States
Requisition Number: 162186
Position Title: Manager IT
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is tough. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are the IT team who supports AAA game development in a highly collaborative environment at our Los Angeles studios; Respawn Entertainment, DICE LA, EALA Mobile, and Industrial Toys. at Electronic Arts (EA).
Come help us power the future of play with the teams developing Apex Legends, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Star Wars Jedi Fallen order and more.
- You will report to the Director of IT
- You have experience in technical leadership, people management, and mentoring experience of a multi-site team
- You have experience working with business partners to influence and champion technical solutions which support and enable game development
- You will act as liaison between Business Stakeholders, Site IT, and Global IT Functions
- You will create a strategy to support the development studio of the future, with an on-prem and remote workforce.
- Continuous improvement of IT onboarding process - Remote IT onboarding process
- Setting and managing IT Desktop budget
- Software Lifecycle management and planning
- Responsible for asset management and tracking
- You will identify challenges and lead a team to develop technical solutions through automation and engineering best practices
- BS in Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- You have 7 or more years of experience in all aspects of Studio Site IT
- You have 5 or more years of experience in leadership or management of IT teams
- You have knowledge of current Productivity, collaboration, and software development products
- Experience with IT Service Management Tools like ServiceNow
- Exceptional customer service and support skills both interacting with leadership and staff
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, IT
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2020-08-24 17:27:44.447
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.